Payments should be made either by cheque or through a BACS transfer. Details will be provided once booking has been accepted.
Booking form must be completed, signed and returned to us to confirm acceptance of our terms and conditions. Please download with the link below.
Afternoon tea bookings must be paid in full 7 days prior to the event. 50% is payable at time of booking.
Cancellation for afternoon tea – no refunds given with less than 7 days notice of cancellation. 50% refund with more than 14 days’ notice.
- Any allergies must be notified to us prior to us preparing the afternoon tea. Whilst we will do our best to accommodate special dietary requirements all our baking is done in kitchens that handle allergens. We also cannot guarantee there are no allergens present during the manufacture of the ingredients.
- Booking form must be completed, signed and returned to us.
- All crockery remains our property.
- All breakages must be paid for.
- Afternoontea4all takes no responsibility in the event of any injury or damage caused by the hire of equipment however caused.
- We will carry out a full inventory on handover and return of the crockery.
- During the hire period the Hirer takes full responsibility for breakages and loss until received by Afternoontea4all.
FCA regulated Public Liability Insurance